Tickets & More
Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour Tickets
Tickets are available at local retailers and through our website for $25 each. Group tickets are available at special prices. They are also available at all tour homes for $30 each.
Map and addresses (including "will call" addresses) have been posted under the Tour Map tab.
See below for a list of frequently asked questions and helpful information.
Thank you to our 2014 ticket retailers:
Dear Kitchen Tour Guest,
Thank you for supporting the Junior League of Wilmington’s 2014 Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour. Here is some information you might find helpful. We hope you enjoy your day!
- The 10th Anniversary Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour will take place Saturday, April 5, 2014, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., RAIN OR SHINE.
- The self-guided tour includes 15 homes. For a list of this year’s kitchen selections or more information, visit www.heartofthehometour.com on April 4th.
- Photography and strollers are NOT allowed inside the homes.
- Cooking demonstrations and/or food samples will be offered at most homes while supplies last.
- Children over age 12 must have a ticket.
- Restrooms are NOT available in the homes.
- Outside food is NOT permitted inside the homes.
- Red balloons and arrows will mark the main traffic paths to each house on the tour.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at all homes on the day of the tour for $30. Payment will be accepted in cash or by check made payable to the Junior League of Wilmington.
- One pair of booties and one program (containing a detailed map) will be provided at the first home visited. Tour attendees are required to wear the booties upon entering the homes, removing them prior to leaving, and taking the booties with them to the next home.
- Once you have finished the tour, please remember to complete the brief survey found in your program.
- Direct additional questions to JLW@JLWilmington.org.
Proceeds from the 10th Anniversary Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour support the Junior League of Wilmington’s mission and community programming. The Junior League of Wilmington is making an IMPACT on the critical issue of children’s health in our local community through our HEALTHY Hour Program. Since 2010 The Junior League of Wilmington has been proudly working with several local nonprofit organizations, focusing on educating more than 7,000 children and caregivers about healthy food choices through the nationally acclaimed Kids in the Kitchen program. Through hands-on activities, children learn how they can achieve wellness through good food choices, exercising, practicing hygiene, and developing a healthy self image.