Tickets & More
2016 Heart of the Home Kitchen Tour
Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Advance tickets are now available for purchase. They will be mailed in early March.
Click here to purchase yours today!
Use the tab on the left if you would like to join our mailing list!
Dear 2016 Kitchen Tour Guest,
Thank you for supporting the Junior League of Wilmington’s 2016 Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour. Here is some information you might find helpful. We hope you enjoy your day!
- The Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour will take place Saturday, April 9, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., RAIN OR SHINE.
- The self-guided tour will include 15-20 homes. A list of this year’s kitchen selections, along with a Tour map, will be released on April 8 at www.heartofthehometour.com. In prior Tours, homes have been located in Wilmington, Greenville, Hockessin, Pike Creek, Newark, Kennett Square, and Chadds Ford.
- Tickets will be available online at www.heartofthehometour.com for $30 in advance of the Tour, as well as at the retailers listed on the site beginning March 1. A package of 4 tickets will be discounted to $100 in advance of the Tour.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at all homes on the day of the tour for $35. Payment will be accepted in cash or by check made payable to the Junior League of Wilmington.
- Photography and strollers are NOT allowed inside the homes.
- Cooking demonstrations and/or food samples will be offered in each home while supplies last.
- Children over age 12 must have a ticket. The Tour is not recommended or intended for children.
- Restrooms are NOT available in the homes.
- Outside food is NOT permitted inside the homes.
- Red balloons and arrows will mark the main traffic paths to each house on the tour.
- One pair of booties and one program (containing a detailed map) will be provided at the first home visited. Tour attendees are required to wear the booties upon entering the homes, removing them prior to leaving, and taking the booties with them to the next home.
- Once you have finished the tour, please remember to complete the brief survey found in your program.
- Direct additional questions to JLW@JLWilmington.org.
Click here for a printable list of the above.
Thank you to our 2014 ticket retailers:
Proceeds from the Heart of the Home® Kitchen Tour support the Junior League of Wilmington’s mission and community programming. The Junior League of Wilmington is making an IMPACT on the critical issue of children’s health in our local community through our HEALTHY Hour Program. Since 2010 The Junior League of Wilmington has been proudly working with several local nonprofit organizations, focusing on educating more than 7,000 children and caregivers about healthy food choices through the nationally acclaimed Kids in the Kitchen program. Through hands-on activities, children learn how they can achieve wellness through good food choices, exercising, practicing hygiene, and developing a healthy self image.